WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, telephone number, home address, email address and age for competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletter sign ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us, and our processors, to fulfil your order, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from Boyplain Group. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your marketing preferences:
All email messages and email newsletters will contain information on how you can unsubscribe; or
Send an email to our customer services division on our feedback form writing "unsubscribe" in the subject heading; or
Call our customer services division - see the "Contact Us" section; or
Write to us at: Customer Services, All About Heartthrobs Co., Ltd. 253/964 KHEHA ROMKLAO 64 ALLEY, RATPATTANA RD., LADKRABANG DISTRICT, BANGKOK, THAILAND 10520
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
B. Installation and Operation/maintenance of Cookies and Refusal thereof
1. You have an option to accept or refuse installation of cookies. Therefore, you can choose the options of your web browser to accept all cookies, to receive notice when cookies are installed, or to refuse all cookies.
- How to enable/disable cookies on Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Rights of Users
Should you make a request for checking or correction of it by e-mail (Contact us), we will take care of your request. Please note that ID, the name, resident (business) registration number and legal alien registration number may not be corrected. If, however, your name has been duly changed, or if your resident (business) registration number has been duly changed for administrative reasons, then correction of such information may be exceptionally permissible. If correction or removal is prohibited or restricted under applicable law or regulation, fulfillment of your request may be restricted. Further, if you request correction of your personal information, the relevant personal information will not be used or provided until correction has been completed, unless provision of the information is requested pursuant to any other applicable law or regulation. As for information that was already provided to a third party, the third party will be notified of the results of correction, so that the corrected information may apply as soon as the correction process is complete.
You may at any time request to stop handling of your personal information at Boyplaingroup.com; provided that in the following case, we may refuse to satisfy your request:
- if particularly prescribed by any law or regulation, or if the handling is inevitable to perform obligations in compliance with applicable law or regulation;
- if there is apprehension that life/body of any other person may be harmed or that the property and other interest of any other person may be unjustly infringed upon; or
- if, without handling the personal information, it is impossible to perform a contract with the customer (such as a contract for provision of service), where the customer has not expressly made it clear that he/she intends to terminate the contract.)
You may at any time withdraw your consent to our collection, use, and provision of personal information (whether provided at the sign-up process or otherwise). At your request, we will take necessary measures to handle withdrawal requests without delay; provided that, if required to keep in storage your personal information pursuant to applicable law, regulation or terms and conditions, handling of your withdrawal request may be restricted. In such case, you must disclose your Member ID and personally identifiable information to verify your identity. Upon withdrawal, your use of the service may be somewhat limited or the service in part or wholly may be unavailable to you.
Responsibilities of Users
You have obligations to protect your own personal information, and we are in no event responsible for any issues or problems arising out of the leak of personal information caused by your own negligence (such as, transfer, lending or loss of your ID, Password, access medium, etc., leaving a PC without logging out, and the like), inherent problems in Internet (such as, vulnerability of browsers, hacking by use of such technology or method as cannot be prevented by security measures compliant with applicable laws and regulations and as controllable despite of substantial care taken by Boyplain Group to prevent the same) and the like, in each case, so long as it is not attributable to Boyplain Group.
- You should keep your personal information up-to-date, and are solely responsible for any accidents arising out of your provision of inaccurate information.
- If you misappropriate another’s personal information, including resident registration number, etc., when signing up for a membership or entering into a transaction to sell or purchase goods or services, you may lose your membership and be subject to criminal sanctions.
- You are responsible to keep your ID, password etc. securely protected. You should not assign or lend any of them to a third party. You have obligations to cooperate with the Boyplain Group's request to change your passwords regularly for security purposes pursuant to the Policy.
- After using our services, you should log out from your account and close the web browser.
LAST UPDATE : 30 JUNE 2016